What is the best diaper bag(cheap)?

ok, so my diaper bag gave out about 2 weeks ago, so iv been using this crappy one i got from my OB doc when i was pregnant. I need to get a new one, but i am not sure which one to get. I don't have the money to spend like $50 on a diaper bag so a cheap one would be great. I need it to have lots of pockets, and be very easy to clean. can anyone recommend a diaper bag?

clarasmommy08

Asked by clarasmommy08 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I got a back pack & LOVED IT!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 12:45 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I have a SkipHop model that is sold only at Target. I really like it. There are lots of pockets inside and out, including two mesh pockets for bottles / sippy cups.

http://www.target.com/Spark-Skip-Hop-Diaper-Bag/dp/B000PTRUH2/sr=1-3/qid=1224909870/ref=sr_1_3/601-3833276-6484102?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Askiphop&page=1

It's about $30.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:46 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Target and WalMart have cheap ones. I never really use my diaper bag, though.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:56 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• wal mart has tons of clearanced bags right now. Check them out online. But have you tried second hand shops? I got a gently used Eddie Baur bag from Goodwill for $7 and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Plus it's the green thing to do (you know reduce reuse LOL) Good luck!
    p.s. my bag actually has a little fold out padded thing for changing diapers. Its amazing!
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 1:09 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I got a duffle bag, best thing in the world! Walmart 19.99!
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 1:23 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• i got mine at wal mart and love it! It has a big pocket, than two side pockets (that will hold a big bottle of water) than another zipper pocket on the front that has mesh to hold bottles, with a smaller pocket inside it. Than 2 other pockets on the front of that pocket. I got it for a shower, and it had 3 boxes of wipes, and a bunch of clothes, and a travel size grooming set. Hope this link works
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10086389
    Med109

Answer by Med109 at 1:27 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I always just found a big purse I liked and then adapted it into a diaper bag and recycled it when the baby outgrew the need.
    firestarter4763

Answer by firestarter4763 at 1:33 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I agree with the first poster...I got a backpack (the small kindergarden size) for $3 at Walmart (they're on clearance now that school started back) and absolutely love it. I went back and got a few more to have for when this one give out. It's better than any of the 3 diaper bags that I paid like $20 a piece for.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 8:43 AM on Oct. 25, 2008