Teen Mom.....Really?

Not sure If I'm shocked by Maci and Kyle breaking up but I'm glad she's going to stick it out by staying there....But was it just me or did Ryan say (in the finale preview) something along the lines of "should we get back together?". Amber......She's just so clueless and hateful. I don't get it. Gary should grow a set that's for sure. Farrah seems to be doing much better and her Mom is clearly terrified of that baby having anything to do with her Dad's Family, Deborah seems to be very controlling. Catelynn's Mom is such a LOSER! OMG! I'd like to kick her in her teeth!
These are just my opinions.......LOL

GoJoMom2448

Asked by GoJoMom2448 at 9:16 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• yeah, that pretty much sums it up lol
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 9:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yeah I agree with you on everything! Do you think Caitlyn's mom has drug and alcohol problems? I think that poor girl should have been adopted out with her baby!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:21 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• LMAO! Deborah doesn't have any teeth
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 9:22 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• And i did hear in the preview for next week something about getting back together ummmmmmmmmm we will see
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 9:23 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I'd be willing to bet that Catelynns Mom has some sort of addiction but I can't be sure. It's a shame that she throws Carly up in Catelyns face all the time. UM HELLO! I wouldnt want my baby around you either Psycho Biotch!
    GoJoMom2448

Comment by GoJoMom2448 (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Right she is psycho
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 9:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I thought I was going to cry when Kyle and Maci broke up. I think Catelynns mom needs to get counseling for her issues with the adoption.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 10:24 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I agree about Catelyns Mom. And as far as Maci and Kyle go, I didnt want to cry but I was sort of angry with him. But I think it's all for the best because she can do WAY BETTER!

Question: Is it just Me or is Maci's face really really broke out?
    GoJoMom2448

Comment by GoJoMom2448 (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Maci has really bad skin and wears lots of make-up to cover it up. I don't think that her and Ryan will get back together, I think they showed him saying that just so that people will be wondering and want to tune in. He probably said it in the context of something to do with their custody agreement as in "we have to figure this out because obviously we're not getting back together". That's my take on it anwyays.

As for Amber, I could not BELIVE she kissed that guy after just meeting him 5 minutes ago at Walmart! YUCK. He could have herpes for all she knows. So gross.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Gary has all the symptoms of battered spouse syndrome. She abuses him and he thinks it's his fault. Meanwhile, why does Amber think she does all the child rearing and he does nothing? I was very much creeped out by the stuff her date was saying. Who says stuff like that on a first date?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 6, 2010