question about missing AF

So I get my AF every 28-30 days. Well this month I was supose to get my AF on the 2nd and I didnt get it.I am now 4 days late.I took a pg test yesterday and it came back neg-. I know stress can delay your AF. I have been a little stress but can it cause it to be that late? I have a little cramping off an on and my boobs are hurting and I'm having discharge too.I have been havig lower back pain that goes into my hips.But that is not all the time.
THANKS in advance for the advice.

Mamato2angels

Asked by Mamato2angels at 9:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Health

• hey..maybe youre impacted..i'm over a week late. i didnt think to ask the doctor if that was a reason i could miss my af. but i'm not preg..they did every kind of test on me
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:24 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i found it. mine is here with a vengeance - i swear i've got enough of everything for 3 women right now. hit up your doc for a blood test if you are worried.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It could've been too soon to test. If it doesn't show in the next few days test again, or go get a blood test done...About how much stress can delay AF, I have no idea, sorry
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 12:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2010