Not sure where to put this. But did anybody else get more senstive down there while pregnant... like in the clitoral region?? TMI!!

This is seriously bugging me. For the past few days it's been sooo sensitive in that area. I was drying myself when I got outta the shower, and I had an O. My hubby thinks it's cute to grab my crotch whenever I walk by, and I almost hit the floor cuz it felt so good. Does this happen with pregnancy??? WTH??

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 12:43 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It is the extra blood that you produce while you are pregnant... extra blood everywhere.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 12:57 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• It is VERY normal to get this way. Sometimes it goes away in a few weeks, and some women have it the whole pregnancy. Ide just enjoy it while it lasts.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:01 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• wow i wish i did when i was pregnant! it was sensitive but more of the sore kind. =[
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:14 AM on Oct. 25, 2008