please help

Hi..this is my THIRD pregnancy and I'm 35 weeks and 5 days today..well on the 25th of October I will be 35 weeks and 5 days. I went to the ER on Thursday and I'm 3 CM and 60% effaced. I'm now having more contractions and some really bad back pain..Could it be much longer or what? I took some tyneol and it's still not went away..And i'm feeling quit abit more pressure the DR> on call didn't give me nothing to stop it said that I'm to far effaced to stop the labor and from his predictions I wouldn't go no more than 3 or 4 days. But i'm cramping like a period and my stomach is pretty tight.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• With my 1st (and only) i went in on a thursday night and they sent me home saying that i was having braxton hicks... and that i shoud go home and wait until my appt the next week. My water broke Satruday morning (about 30 hours later) and baby arrived shortly after (we'll just say shortly... there were a few hours of pushing involved). If you want to go into the hospital- GO TO THE HOSPTIAL. You are far enough along... and if they miscalculated your due date (they set mine a few weeks later than it should have been) you could be closer to 40 weeks than everyone thinks. Good Luck. Who knows, maybe you'll have a baby by morning (don't get your hopes up, though)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:51 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• IF U R 3 CM AND UR 2 EFACED FOR THEM 2 STOP THE LABOR I WUD GO 2 THE HOSP IF THE PAIN GETS WORSE ESPECIALLY IF ITS UR 3RD BABY IT MIGHT COME ALOT QUICKER!! GOOD LUCK OH AND IF UR FELLING PRESSURE I WUD GO 2 THE HOSP.
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 12:57 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• You could be very well in labor. But DO NOT worry. At 35 weeks your far enough along to deliver a full term full size healthy baby. The more kids you have the ealier you usually go into labor. Good Luck.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:00 AM on Oct. 25, 2008