What is the name of this toy truck?

I saw a commercial a while back, I think on the Sprout Channel, or possibly Nick Jr., with a truck that "eats" mini cars, and then they go through to the back part and he can dump them out. He also gets up and talks, and maybe dances (can't remember). I want to buy one for my son for Christmas, but can't find the name of it. I have searched Amazon, and can only find the talking/dancing matchbox trucks; they don't eat cars, which was the coolest thing about this truck. Also, part of the front of its hood came down when he talked, to look like his bottom lip was moving up and down. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

shawnaquijada

Asked by shawnaquijada at 9:40 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Shopping

• http://www.amazon.com/Matchbox-Rocky-Robot-Truck-Deluxe/dp/B001UEWHK6
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:42 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My son has something like what you described. Not sure if it's what you're looking for. It's big, yellow and noisy! It's called the Screaming Banshee and it's a Cars (as in the movie Cars) item. It eats little Lightning McQueens and the other cars characters, but they must be the small ones. I got it at Walmart 2 years ago, but haven't seen it advertised lately. Hope this helps!
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 9:49 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Check out Chuck my talking Tonka truck. Not sure if that's it, haven't seen a whole lot, just enough to know my son wants it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• know what's so funny??? i just saw the commercial again! of course it would come on right after i finally decide to ask everyone for help. it's "stinky the garbage truck". and my son was watching and saw the commercial again and wanted it SO bad. so hopefully we can get it for him! thanks everyone!
    shawnaquijada

Comment by shawnaquijada (original poster) at 11:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• THANK YOU!!! i was wondering the same thing! my 2 year old daughter wants it sooo bad lol.
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 6:33 AM on Oct. 16, 2010