How do I get my 3yr old to potty train or take a bath???

I have a 3yr old that I have no idea what to do with. I think he is scared of the bath room all together cause the bath water is VERY loud when it runs. He completely refuses to potty train or take a bath and I am 7mo pregnant so I cant fight him to get in the bath and I have no idea how to potty train him. I have tried every thing. rewards, letting him pick out his own potty seat, taking him when I go... ect I didnt have this problem with my other 2 boys. Any ideas??

AmberNicoley

Asked by AmberNicoley at 9:49 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I would start by running the water when he's in another room, if you aren't already doing that. For the potty training, put him in underwear only, no diapers or pullups. If he is truly scared of the bathroom and not just refusing to go potty, get him a small toilet and put it in another room.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 10:23 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• run the water on low and let him feel it and get him a store bought potty to use anywhere
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2010