Anybody Us CL or Ebay to sell kids stuff on.

Is it just me or what? ebay used to be swell (but) now it cost so freaking much to post and CL, I tend to get junk mail spammers. I was wondering if its just me.

websavvy1

Asked by websavvy1 at 9:55 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't I'll probably have a yard sale or donate it for a tax write off. People on Ebay are generally overpriced; why buy used when you can spend 2 more dollars and buy it new? I guess I'm spoiled to yard sale prices :P
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 10:02 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I buy and sell on creigslist. I have a special email account of creiglist. So the spam goes to it. I have no trouble with it.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 10:32 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I use Craigslist all the time so much easier than paying all the ebay and paypal fees. I dont have any issues with spammers....
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 12:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I use craigslist all the time, I get sick of all the spam and hackers though.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 5:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I use it and have had a little trouble with it, but it hasn't been trouble from trying to get rid of stuff. Generally, I usually post it for free, anyways. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010