Teen Mom last night---Peolpe of WALMART----LOL

What the hell is up with Gary and Amber picking up people at WAL-MART----LOL talk about the people of walmart--LOL or whats next Walmart porn!!! LOL

Where is the weirdest place you met a person you dated???

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 10:02 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• LMAO I thought the same thing!!! I know that its the store for everthing I didn't know that the had a dating service also!!
    countryhotmama

Answer by countryhotmama at 10:04 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• If the only place you get out to is shopping, then you are bound to meet someone there. Same as church and bars. Why would Wal-mart be wierd?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yeah and that dude was a weirdo....she needs to really think about what she's doing. I mean who would want that aoround their kid. And poor Gary! I wanted to cry b/c WHY IN THE HELL was he apologizing?
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• we met pumping gas at 7-11
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 10:12 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I met my fiance at a truck pull.

Walmart porn, would you watch out of curiosity? Lol. Has anyone ever played Walmart Bingo??
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I met my husband in the classifieds! I moved to NYC after grad school and needed roommates, he was one of them.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 10:29 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• id have to say at taco bells drive through window back in 1998 when i was 16.
    lisa0821

Answer by lisa0821 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I think Gary has self esteem problems and that is why he deals with Amber to begin with...She drives me insane... Anyway, I thought it was pretty hilarious. Made me think of this news report for this town here in Indiana and this woman said she loves going to dollar tree because it is so casual in there. She said and I quote, "I don't have to dress up like I am going to Walmart or something..." lol that cracked me up
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• cancer center
    boogabeara

Answer by boogabeara at 11:06 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Totally random.

Never really met anyone at a weird place. Everyone I have dated has been someone I met through school or through mutual friends.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2010