Cute kid moments?

I was thinking about my girls and was wondering, what are your cutest kid moments?
Keyara my nine year old= when she was little (about 3) she liked to do things that were funny in public I took her to a Chinese place for lunch with my best friend/ BF at the time and she was jumping up and down in the both yelling “no humping in here” I could not help but laugh and my BF was shocked he looked at me and asked “did she really just say what I think she said” I could not talk because I was laughing so hard but yes she had said humping even though she was trying to say hopping.

MisticDawn6

Asked by MisticDawn6 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A few months later we went to the local Pizza Hut on a Sunday like we always did when my Best Friend/BF was in town and again Keyara showed that she was the life of the party. There was older biker eating lunch there and she could not help but stair at him the whole time we were there. I was wondering what could be going through this kids mind but I soon found out we got ready to leave and she ran up to the man and wanted him to pick her up… I told him it was ok and then she sat on his lap and said “Santa, I really want a dolly for Christmas this year” (even though it was July) I could not keep a straight face and tried to apologize to the man but he was laughing to hard at this too. He told her he would see what he could do… my best friend remembered this and got her a baby doll for Christmas and put from Santa on the package.
    MisticDawn6

Comment by MisticDawn6 (original poster) at 10:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Artimecia my four year old= we were trying to potty train her and she was doing good then one day out of the blue she just stopped I asked her why we were not going to potty train today and she ran down the hall screaming “ I’m wearing Diapers forever”
    Last month my two sisters and I took her to the fair I thought she would not ride on the rides because this was the first fair she had ever been to but by the end of the night she had road every ride at the fair that she was tall enough to ride. My sister said next year we are taking her to Worlds of fun because she road more rides then I do, and she road one ride about 30 times straight.
    These are some of my great moments now what about yours. Kids are great and sharing their funny times lights up my life.
    MisticDawn6

• Not my kid,but a boy i saw in target today was saying "Mom,get the poop cut jeans Mom,those are the good ones!" He meant bootcut. The mom was so red when she saw that I heard him!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2010