I need some advice my boyfriend of 2 years has been with 5 females in the last month I changed my number last night so he cant call me I am hurting so bad I feel like there is a big whole in my heart he was calling everyday telling me he loves me makes plans then doesnt show up he wont tell me where he is living and calls from restricted numbers can somebody give me some advice

crystal493

Asked by crystal493 at 10:25 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I have been through this before, only I married him and was with him for 5 years. I was stupid and took him back everytime because I loved him and did not want to be without him. I realize now that I think I was just scared of being alone. I also wanted to have "my son's father" with us as a family. Boy was I wrong! Nothing changed and it even got worse!! I have finally moved on and could not be happier, not to mention that I feel so much less stress without him around. I'm here for you if you need to talk to someone. Just know that you are worth so much more than to be treated like shit!! Don't make someone your everything when all you are to them is an option!! Good luck. ☺
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 11:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• my advice... don't take him back, no matter what!
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• This guy is a Jerk,please get checked for std's. GOOD LUCK!! There are a lot of great guy's out there.
    Msfood4real

Answer by Msfood4real at 10:32 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Why would you let yourself be treated this way? What if your bff or your dau came to you with this dilema? What would you say to them? I bet it would be something like- "Kick him to the curb! He's not worth it! You deserve to be treated better than that. You deserve to be respected not humiliated!" Am I close? He doesnt sound like a loss- he sounds like a burden & you will get over him & find better! LIsten to the song, I Will Survive and do just that!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Always take cues from his actions, not his words. Men learn to say a lot of pretty things, the ones worth keeping learn how to DO a lot of pretty things. It will be infinitely hard because you do love him, but ALWAYS love yourself more. You deserve so much better.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 10:32 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Stop belittleing yourself by allowing this man to do what he wants and still have you. I'm sorry, but it frustrates me and irritates me to see our women do this to themselves. We are so much more. You need to value yourself and decide you are good enough to not put up with this.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• if he loved u,he would not sleep around!!!! Drop the loser!!!!! U r better then that!!!!! Drop the zero!!!!! He is a male slut!!!!! Sorry,truth hurts!!!! Y do u stay with him??? Go find a guy who will treat u good!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:31 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• There are alot of good answers here! If you know for sure that he has been with all of these women I would never talk to him or see him again!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 10:34 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Good for you for changing your number. That was a huge step for you. Dont back down, and dont go back. While it may hurt for awhile, accepting a cheater as someone you thought was someone else, is not only wrong but not fair to you b/c you are such a good person and deserve the best in life.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:34 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I think his kneecaps need to become acquainted with a sock full of batteries. Just sayin'.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:36 AM on Oct. 6, 2010