What are you reading?

What book are you reading right now? What good books have you read lately? I really like books that are a series because I tend to be a fast reader so if I finish a book in a day I have something else to read right away! So any suggestions? :)

mommyslate

Asked by mommyslate at 10:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• What do you like?
    The Fever series by Moning is a good fun read if you like supernatural. Also the Black Dagger Brotherhood or the Love at Stake series.
    If you like people drama, anything by Stewart O'Nan will please you.
    I'm currently reading Four Past Midnight by Stephen King.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:44 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I just finished the BDB series, can't wait for the next one to come out. I'll check out the Fever series, I've never heard of it before. Is Love at the Stake by the same author as BDB?
    mommyslate

Comment by mommyslate (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I am currently reading "The Return Volume 1: Nightfall" by L.J. Smith in "The Vampire Diaries" series. It's really good!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Have you read the the Southern Vampire Series? The books that "True Blood" was based on? They are good, fun, easy read!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yes I've read all the Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Series books too :)
    mommyslate

Comment by mommyslate (original poster) at 11:00 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I have not read the Vampire Diary books, I know there is a show named that but I don't watch it. I'll check those out.
    mommyslate

Comment by mommyslate (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• How about House of Night series. It is by P.C. Cast. I like the goddess summoning series too. The divine Series is great.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Jack London's Call of the Wild, when that's done I'll read White Fang. When my dad was in college he was gifted a book that had both in one, and I just got it from him. The pages are kind of fragile and full of his notes!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 12:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• right now i am reading The Looming Tower by Lawrence Wright about the rise of Al-Qaeda and the road to 9/11.
    AgentBrez

Answer by AgentBrez at 6:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010