What's your favorite TV show from childhood (that you still watch now)

I used to sneak into my moms room and watch the Golden Girls on her queen sized bed. I stay up and watch it a few times a week now. It doesn't start until midnight and the back-to-back episodes keep me laughing until 1 am. Does anyone else have a show from back in the day that they still watch?

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 12:55 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• oh, that one's easy: Party of Five. I've got all the seasons on my Netflix list and as they come out, I get them. I LOVE that show!
    baenglishwc05

Answer by baenglishwc05 at 1:01 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Hee hee I still watch the golden girls myself. My hubby bought me all of the seasons on DVD.
    I still watch the original rugrats. When I was working at hollywood video they had a VHS sell, everything was $.50 so I bought all of the Rugrats VHS!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:07 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• the facts of life, to bad they dont show it anymore:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Designing women
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:24 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I Love Lucy and Andy Griffith Show!
    LetsRoll

Answer by LetsRoll at 2:03 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Hmm...that I still watch today? I'd say Full House. And Roseanne. I've seen every episode tons of times.
    teach_ohio

Answer by teach_ohio at 2:13 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Full house! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:29 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I used to love Little House on the Prairie when I was little. Now I tivo the show and my little boys watch it with me. Hey, I think I'll go watch one now...lol
    kymbernv

Answer by kymbernv at 11:37 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I still watch the old reruns of Seinfeld almost every day. Even if I've seen it 100 times, it's still funny! I used to watch Speedracer every morning when I was a kid, but I don't think it's on anymore or I would watch that too.
    FertMert

Answer by FertMert at 12:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• FULL HOUSE, I LOVE LUCY.7TH HEAVEN

mrs.dewberry01

Answer by mrs.dewberry01 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 25, 2008