So my boyfriends sister is a BITCH! Please read details below and tell me what you would do. adult content

So his sister got pregnant.. & I got pregnant about 4 months after that. She got mad at me and started talking shit about me because I got pregnant on purpose (so she says)..! She's a drama queen from hell & so freaking childish. Well, she now bought our baby (unborn) some stuff and I didn't say thank you.. (she has always been incredibly rude to me!).. I can see right through her and I know she only bought stuff so people would say how nice she is! Bullshit.. ugh. So, now she posts on her myspace status some rude shit about me.. I just want to give all the shit back she bought for our baby..so she won't have no reason to think she helped us out! What would you do?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 10:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• First of all, you can get pregnant if you want to! It's not like she's the first in the world.

I have this problem with my fiance's bro and SIL. They are unhappy people and talk about me all the time. I thought we were getting along, but now years later I am not allowed at their house. I decided I don't need bad people in my life. I tell my fiance that I want him to have a relationship with his bro, but I ignore them myself.

You have to ignore the crap because she is trying to provoke you. Trust me, she will look like the idiot and the b****, not you.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:02 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• why would you not thank someone for giving you a gift? Sounds like you are acting as badly as she is
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• You should've just thanked her. She may be a b*tch, but sometimes you just have to be the bigger person. My SIL is the exact same way, but I make sure I thank her.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:54 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Ignore her as much as possible. Try not to let her get under your skin. I know easier said than done.
    boogabeara

Answer by boogabeara at 10:58 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• well did you call her AFTER you found the gifts to thank her?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i wouldve told her thank you...but thats kinda lame of her posting stuff about you on myspace. Maybe you can thank her now..just tell her you had a lot on your mind and you forgot to thank her.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Regardless of her attitude, or if you didn't see her bring the gifts to you, the nice thing to do would have been to thank her. I have 5 SIL's, and beastly doesn't even begin to cover how awful they are - and I still use my manners.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• you could return the favor by getting her baby something
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• In my opinion you should not even bother to thank her, because I think by leaving gifts for your baby and not bothering to tell you they were there she was hoping you wouldn't say thank you and she would have something bad to say about you. I've dealt with rude, immature people like this before and honestly couldn't care less if they got mad cause I didn't go out of my way to be nice. Tell your bf that you are not going to tell him not to see her or have a relationship with her because that is his sister, but you just don't feel like going out of your way to be nice to someone who goes out of their way to be rude and hurtful to you. And I would just ignore her as much as possible and if you HAVE to be around her, just let her be the bitch and don't waste your time with drama. Maybe she'll see that and come around. Good Luck with everything. ☺
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 11:26 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I think you need to start thinking less about yourself and more about your baby-to-be... him/her and your soon to be niece/nephew will be VERY close in age and hopefully will be good friends but only IF you and your 'SIL' (not technically but easier to call her that) start getting along, or at least being cordial to each other. Just politely say "oh thanks for the outfits, i didn't know you had bought them, next time please leave a note or make sure i see them before you leave" and stop reading her Myspace or whatever if you know she's gonna be talking shit about you... if YOU be the bigger person and just kill her with kindness maybe she'll get the hint and start being nice as well :-/
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 10:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2010