cheerleaders say they are too exposed!

good for these young ladies!

This is a far cry from when I was in high school, when we were rolling/pinning our skirts to make them shorter!

what do you think! Could this trend? Link to follow

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 10:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Connecticut-cheerleaders-want-uniforms-with-more?urn=highschool-274505

clicky

lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 10:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I hope it will trend.. I find that even the younger ones are too exposed. Our bodies need to be taken care of properly and there is a lack of respect for the opposite sex by not covering up. It is more honoring to cover up a bit more.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I think that they always have been too exposed.
    boogabeara

Answer by boogabeara at 10:55 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My friend was telling me about this last night. I was actually telling her how I was making a cat costume because the cat costume in the Halloweeen stores is too sexy for my 12 year old. My DD is tall and at a weight where she wears an adult size.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:55 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• NOT a fan of those shorts!!! My daughters HS Cheer squad looks pretty tame compared. Click

urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 10:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• http://schoolhousetalk.wordpress.com/2009/09/11/cheerleaders-donate-to-ronald-mcdonald-house/

Can't get it to work

urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 10:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yay! Good for those girls! It gives me more hope for the future when I read about things like that. Finally, some smart girls who think it is wrong to expose themselves and look like sluts,hookers, etc.
    I am proud of them!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• This is a very good thing to bring up to many schools have cheerleading squads that need to dress better. I do believe this is the reason for eating disorders in most teens.
    MisticDawn6

Answer by MisticDawn6 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Sounds like these young women were brought up right! :)
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 11:05 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Good for these girls for standing up for themselves! They should be able to do this school activity and feel comfortable while they are doing it. :)
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 11:08 AM on Oct. 6, 2010