Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

does any one out there who is ttc have a problem with your husband proforming? adult content

i know this is kind of a personal thing but my dh most of the time has a hard time finishing. he just losses it. i guess i just want to know that there might be someone out there with a similar problem........

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (8)
  • Its probably the pressure of knowing you are trying to make a baby. Its hard to focus on the "fun" of it when their is pressure. Once this happens once or twice then it is harder to undo because men start to worry about it happening again which causes it to happen again. You may have to tell him you dont want to try for now. Just go on dates and get back to having fun and see if he can get off this cycle. I think it is very normal for this to happen to him under the stress.

    Answer by ria7 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

  • How old is he? Does he have a porn addiction or masturbate too much? It could be a health problem or a mental thing. He could also feel very pressured since you are TTC. Talk with him, that's your best bet. Good luck!

    Answer by momofone221 at 11:07 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

  • he is 33 he doesnt watch porn he doesnt masturbate.  we are thinking it may be a health issue or a blockage.  it has pretty much been this way our whole relationship.  i try not to get upset about it because i know it isnt something he can help. we have tried enzyte and it helped a bit but i have read that you shouldnt use that kind of stuff if you are ttc.


    Answer by alsmullins at 11:13 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

  • ok so i was trying to be anonymous but it didnt work. lol

    Answer by alsmullins at 11:14 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

  • My ex is diabetic and that caused all sorts of havic on his male performance. I would get him checked out for medical stuff that might be causing it.

    Answer by beyondhopes at 11:18 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

  • he is so afraid to go to the dr. for some reason he has in his head that he has a heart condition.

    Answer by alsmullins at 11:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

  • I would have him see a urologist then. They can run a bunch of different tests to find the problem. Try to be as supportive as you can, I'm sure he feels very insecure about this. Best of luck!

    Answer by momofone221 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

  • thank you ladies. it is definately a work in progress with him. he is such a guy about it. i am going to try to get him into a dr!

    Answer by alsmullins at 11:23 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN