If you could change...

one thing in your past, what would it be? Did something you did change the whole course of your life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• there is some things i would change, yes, one would be when i had a baby in high school, i wish i wouldnt of moved in with my husband's mom's house, ALL his brother's and sister were living there, they were over the age of 18! they still live there as of now im 28 and its really hilarious! i wouldnt change a thing regarding my kids or hubby though!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Notta... I wouldn't be who I am today without making the mistakes I have made as well as doing the wonderful things I have done and seen! I've done everything to volunteering on my fire dept as a Paramedic and Firefighter.. I've also been in an accident and lost my best friend.. but it's all what makes me who I am today!!!!!!!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:08 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• i agree. i try to have no regrets, because everything leads up to now, and i wouldn't change how things are at this point in my life
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:10 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Can't think of a single thing. All the pain and failures plus all the people crossing my path made me who and what I am today which is a strong, mentally healthy very happy woman.
    firestarter4763

Answer by firestarter4763 at 1:32 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I am happy with where I am in life. There are always llittle things I wish wouldn't of happened but I guess they had to so I am who I am now. I would however pursued college a little more. I always wanted to be a pediatrician and I wish I would have gone after that.

iammytwinsmom

Answer by iammytwinsmom at 1:32 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• i would of kept my legs closed and waited till i was married to have sex. life would of been easier that way but i don't regret my baby's. they lost their father and our marriage didn't last they went through hell with me and it just plain sucked. would have been nicer to have a nice family at the proper time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I turn 40 at the end of this year **gasp**. I would change my attitude during some of my younger years and be thankful more. I try not to live with regrets also, it doesn't do us any good. However, I would have tried to find my biological father and form a relationship with him. I met him when I was an adult and our relationship is strained.
    kymbernv

Answer by kymbernv at 11:48 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I have no regrets, all the good and bad have made me who i am and i like me
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 2:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2008