America's 25 Most Dangerous Neighborhoods

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/americas-dangerous-neighborhoods-areas-violent-crime/story?id=11803334&page=1

Any near you? I am surprised none from Baltimore City are on here. I grew up RIGHT outside the city and some of them neighborhoods are so scary, people won't even walk in them. They have more deaths in a year then there are days!!

I live about an hr and a half from ATL.. scary...

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:25 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Sorry, I don't know how to make it "clicky"
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Comment by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 (original poster) at 11:25 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• LOL! I absolutely love going to Memphis. The town is actually a lot of fun. However, I don't usually stray too far from the main roads. I'm not really sure where those areas are located, but if you've ever read about the old Mall of Memphis, it talks a lot about the crime in that area. I also love Chicago. Yes, I've probably been through some of those areas.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:30 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• it is very scary
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Here in New York, Harlem, East New York, Bed Sty are some of the most dangerous neighborhoods I'm sure there are more!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Wow. We lived in LAs Vegas years ago because my DH was based at Nellis, but way far away from the "strip". It was an average suburb,family-oriented area.
    NOW I live in Minnesota and they didn't mention anything near our Twin Cities. I love it here!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• here's a clicky for ya

lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:34 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• well have you noticed that the most dagerous places have the most "minorities" ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Anon- CA is a minority filled state- no cities on the list.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I have lived near some of the most dangerous areas and some of the 'safest' areas (as ranked by other sources).... I'm not surprised by many of the cities on this list...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Oh and Anon- I do not blame minorities for increased crime rates, I blame azzhol*s-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010