How is potty training going for you?

Are there any tricks that have been or did work for you ?

kiansmom0423

Asked by kiansmom0423 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• WOW! I thought my son would never train!! My problem was this... I kept holding on to the "Pull-ups". My fiance finally refused to allow my son to wear anything but his underpants. Sure there was a few accidents....., but, I never put another pull up on him. Less then a week, it was done! I think I was confusing my son by resorting back to the pull-ups after he would mess his underpants. Another thing.... take your child to the store to pick out his/her own new underpants!! They love that!!
    Emily S.

Answer by Emily S. at 11:43 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It would be going much better if I was actually motivated...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• ummm, he plays with his potty all day long like its a toy. But try to sit him on it and he screams bloody murder and runs away...... so yeah.... not great lol
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 11:49 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My son, hates the "little potty". If hes going to go it has to be on the "big boy potty" LOL :) Im going to go to the store today and do the underpants thing.
    kiansmom0423

Comment by kiansmom0423 (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• HA... I was just telling a friend that. If I would just work on it A LOT more it would be done by now.
    kiansmom0423

Comment by kiansmom0423 (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i gave my dd treats
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2010