To say I love you!

What ways would you use to say "I love you" without saying the words. (no need to talk about what goes on in the bedroom.) Wanting to know what you'd do if it is anyone. Plz keep it clean. Thank you

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 11:39 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I make his favorite dinner.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• For my daughter I like to surprise her with something she likes to do or bring her home something special. For my husband, well he only thinks one thing speaks how much I love him without saying it and you said to keep it clean.... ; )
    cloverlover24

Answer by cloverlover24 at 11:43 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• A Hug!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Everything his favorite! Favorite dinner, Favorite Cheesecake, Favorite movie, Favorite game, Favorite outfit on me... FAVORITE everything!
    allforlove229

Answer by allforlove229 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Every year on Mother's Day I go to my mom's and help her get her flower beds in order for the summer. She does love her flowers! One year I planted a whole bed of perennials for her.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Massage/A Smile :) When I laugh and touch my hubbys hand and look into his eyes and its just the 2 of us lookin @ eachother no words needed :) Ummm when I make his favorite dish Yellow Rice And pork Chops :) When I tickle my girls and play with them they know mama loves em when I help them after they fall or when they are sad they know when mama loves em without me saying a word just showing them I love them :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• But of course I say it all the time to :) Love is a powerful word :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• dinner, notes, hugs, and kisses, special surprises
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010