Have you heard the latest?

Tell us something you just learned. Whether it be about your family/friends/or even something within yourself...

I just learned that someone might consider my advice "Unsolicited" if I offer it without being asked. Who knew? Now I do, and so do you! Plz have some fun with it...

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 11:45 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When you get out a new commercial mop (such as in restaurants and stores) you have to rinse themwith super hot water until they turn yellowish. That means the wax on it has been rinsed off and melted away from the cotton and it is ready to use. Without doing so you are merely pushing water around. :) I think this is also true for in home mops that are cotton.
    I always thought the mops at stores were just nasty and dirty. I started a second job and they told me this last night. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:48 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• That when I over-analyze things (which I do often, yes) I come off as paranoid. :(
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:48 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I can't think of anything enlightening I've learned lately lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• That if I PERSONALLY don't do the dishes, they don't get done! There must be a male blind spot that does not allow them to see dirty dishes! Or maybe there is a special force field around the dishes that only I with my amazing female powers can see through!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• That 50 Cent is rumored to be dating that Chelsea Lately gal!??
    TheShryocks

Answer by TheShryocks at 11:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• All floral knowledge is stored in the vagina. I work in the produce department of our local grocery store. I am the only female in the dept. If assistance is needed in the floral department, I am ALWAYS
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Sorry, ALWAYS the one sent to help. The guys always tell me "I don't know anything about flowers!"
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I just learned I have a very high tolerance for stupid people wow! *long story*.......
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 12:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I learned that people hardly ever see what is right in front of them.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I've learned that even the most calm person has a limit and will turn on you with a fury of a lioness protecting her cubs!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2010