Who was prescribed nausea medication while pregnant, what kind and did it help?

So I am 9 wks pregnant and am going on day 5 of being confined to my bed because I am soooo nausious! I have tried everything from small meals to sea bands to ginger, lemon drops nothing is helping. I didnt want to resort toasking for medication but I've heard it can really help. I have a fulltime job and another child and need to get back to life.

mylilboy00

Asked by mylilboy00 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had hyperemesis (morning sickness to the EXTREME) I was put on Reglan, then Phenergan and then Zofran (meds for people on chemo). I still lost 75 pounds WHILE pregnant.
    SinfulBliss

Answer by SinfulBliss at 11:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i took phenergan when preggo with my daughter
    kaotickitty83

Answer by kaotickitty83 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I took reglan. It worked prertty well.
    DeegansMomma08

Answer by DeegansMomma08 at 12:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i also had that extreme morning sickness and the only thing that worked for me was the Zofran. I went to the hospital a few times for severe dehydration due to nausea.. i could not keep anything down! not even water.. good luck!
    Layan82

Answer by Layan82 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I take zofran, and have ahd reglan, and phenergan! All help well!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I got a prescription, but I can't remember what it was called. I haven't taken it yet. Trying to tough it out. I would take it if I were you. You sound miserable. She said it is perfectly safe to take.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I prefer the phenegran the zolfran didnt work for me.
    Karmawolf

Answer by Karmawolf at 8:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2010