SPINOFF!!! So my boyfriends sister is a BITCH! Please read details below and tell me what you would do. adult content

So my SO informed her that we will be giving her stuff back because she's acting like a rude child.. & I was right.. It all ended up to "I spent SOOOO much money on your baby".. Thats all she wanted..was for people to know she spent money on our baby.. So just ignore her now?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 11:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• She did something for you to get recognition for herself. Thats a bunch of crap. I would give it back and tell her thanks for the thought but you have plenty of stuff for the baby and obviously she needs the money.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Just thank her. There's nothing better than killing someone with kindness. The nicer you are to her, the less she'll be able to justify her rude behavior.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 11:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• If your SO wants to give the baby things back, then I would pack it all up and say "here, thanks but no thanks" and then walk away. I would also ignore her and all her drama.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• True GIfts are things given from the kindness of your heart, not expecting anything in return. The items given to you are an unwritten contract of what's owed to her in her mind.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I would
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:57 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I don't get the question????
    but when someone acts like that-I have one in my husbands family- I just say thank you but now thank you. And I don't take it, b/c they will always expect something bigger and better and more expensive then they bought us
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I would, she the aunt. Aunt's are suppose to spoil their neices & nephews. Not spend a bunch of money on them just so she'll look good.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Just read the short unhappy history. Ignore her, NEVER look at her Myspace page (indeed, Facebook and MySpace cause more problems than not... spend little time on them) and move on with your life, which is too short to be wasted on drama.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I agree with Sabrina, kill her with kindness.

Answer by older at 12:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i'd be tempted to throw everything in the trash..but that wouldn't benefit the baby. i'd leave alone, use the stuff anyway, but avoid being around her. she wouldn't be in our lives (as much as my own SIL isn't in ours now), and i'd be happy with that, knowing i didn't have to deal with her crap constantly.
    also, i'd tell my bf to tell her to knock the crap off..he'd either man-up to her, or i would. and if i had to do it, i'd be mad at him, too. either way, you have to let her know where you stand, and that you will not be treated like this.
    i'd still use the babystuff..unless there was something i didn't like, then i'd donate it. but i never turn down free stuff! lol! i can play nice, if it means i'm getting something out of it. :)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2010