Thanks ladies for the advice I am hurting over all of this I have been with him for 2 years and it hurts I changed my number because everytime I took his calls he told me he loved me and told me what I wanted to hear even though he cheated over and over again and I wanted to believe he was faithful but I was shown otherwise I only pray the pain gets less everyday

crystal493

Asked by crystal493 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR YOU!!!!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It will slowly go away and then you will look back and see all the signs you missed and be happy your out of it, speaking from experience.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It gets better. It takes a while but after a few weeks you should start to feel sane again. It seems like forever but it gets better. You are right to cut him out completely. Do you have kids with him?
    Anonymous

• I remember posting in here myself a while back about getting past my own bf situation. The ladies where great and they helped me so much. I stopped having communication with him and it made such a difference. One week turned into two and then a month and now its been over 2 months. These ladies are smart in here!!!!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It gets better I promise. don't let him back in your life or it would just be harder. Good Luck,
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• stay stro there is something waiting for you thats so much better!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010