facebook drama,who is in the wrong???

ok so my aunt posted this

Back In Utah moved all my stuff and alas...............after hours of effort and 3 people trying, my couch wont fit through either door (and is currently stuck in the stairway). All I really gave a shit about is a comfy place to sit down, go figure.

and i posted

Right@robert utah sucks

and then my great aunt put
Where ever you go there you are! It's up to everyone to make where they live home. Can't always blame the place. Those of us born and raised in Utah live here because we want to. Lived many places for 9 years, and back to Utah, HOME! Some of the best people in the world live here. Most of the people I love live here. I guess it's a good thing that those that think it sucks moved away. (btw this is not the first times shes jumped down my throat about not liking utah)

so then i put

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I think maybe you should have not posted the Utah sucks comment. yeah its your opinion but not received well by those who live there and enjoy it.
    SarahNKnapp

Answer by SarahNKnapp at 12:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Personally.. I think you were a bit childish here. You knew it offended her about your Utah comments yet you still made them. You started the drama..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Sorry you were in the wrong with your attitude,

I'm from Utah and sadly currently live here and I hate it here and I agree there are SOME ignorant ass people here but not all of them are like that.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• You are in the wrong. You need not have commented...especially knowing what would happen.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• YOU are in the wrong, plain and simple. YOU keep egging it on. Give it up hun.
    Anonymous

• Get over it ginny utah does suck its filled with ignorant ass people who pretend to be your fam but all it is is fake fake fake.you love utah all you want but me,I'm not a fan,and none of your facebook comments or rude emails are gonna change that

great aunt:Yeah burn your bridges good Q. I have always stood behind you, encouraged you. YOU are the one that posted a rude remark, and it's not the first time you have said that my Utah home sucks and all the people in it. YOU do have family here, ones that care. G-Grandma has gone without stuff to give all of you money and things. We drove over there just to see you guys and your cute little one. You are young and ignorant (Meaning you haven't lived life long enough to get the knowledge you need) and know not of which you speak

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• my mom: @ Amber Well I am happy that you are back in Utah if that is what makes you happy. @ Aunt Ginny people are entitled to their own opinions. And Q was not referring to any of my mothers side of the family. Maybe you and Q should delete one another. As far as what Grandma "Does" for us that is really none of your business. I know that it is so often the topic of conversation! I know that she has and still does a lot for me and my kids and I am sure that she has done things for you also.

me:wow I really was about to go off about the whole money thing...but no need to you just prove to me in each sentence that you write that utah and the people in it do suck.Me ignorant? never that I'm actually very smart which is why I choose the bridges that I'd like to burn.

anyways amber I wasnt trying to be rude or start sh*t on your status,But people,mainly ones from utah like to bring all their beef to facebook.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• op here. it wasnt my great aunts status that i posted that on,she just read it.I wasnt talking to her I was talking to my aunt when i was writing that comment my great aunt wasnt even on my mind
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Yep I would agree with the above poster. You took it in a direction that was certainly not needed and it was as if you wanted to irritate and stir things up.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• OP HERE: alright thanx for your answers ladies...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010