would you leave your boyfriend if he cheated on you with 5 women after 2 years of paying his rent,cell phone, and buying his cloths, and I suspect he is living with another woman he wont tell me where he lives I still love him and this makes me just as sick I did change my phone number last night so he cant call me anymore he was calling everyday telling me he loves me and wants to be with me but how is that possible when he has been with these women in the last 2 months

crystal493

Asked by crystal493 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• he does NOT LOVE OR RESPECT YOU
    you deserve better than that
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Build a bridge now and get over it..Yes it hurts, but, leave him and change your number and find a new life and way to be happy. Stop obsessing over this one that obviously cheated and is not worth it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Actions speak a whole lot louder than words and he is not loving you. So simply put yes I would leave. You deserve much better.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I would move on. He has put out every sign that he doesnt respect of care about you.. He is using you get rid of him.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Leave, and don't look back. Stop paying for his stuff, stop talking to him, just cut all ties.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My opinion hasn't changed since the first time you asked this. Leave him. He is using you and you are letting him. He needed you to pay his bills and support him and now he is with someone else but making sure that when that falls thru, that he still has you to fall back on to support him.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Ok seriously this is just getting old. Admit it this is some man who is 40 and still a virgin. LOL
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I'm having a hard time not thinking you're just a troll trying to mess with us. Seriously, wont tell you where he lives and sleeps with other people? That is a no-brainer. LEAVE HIM.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I know a guy who does that. After he gets off work, he goes to hisgf's house, stays til around 5, and goes home to his wife. Its discusting. His wife thinks he's at work the whole day. I have actualyy tried to contact the wife about it, but she always cusses me, and wont believe me, so oh well. I would just try to ignore him as much as you can. He'll never change. And he doesnt love you if he could do that to you. You deserve better! GL, and sorry to hear youre going through this :(
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• It is a troll, brand new profile with nothing on it and 3 views. The OP has no game LOL
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 12:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010