Lola Grace

Can you name your child Lola and it not be a nickname? I have been going back and forth with the names Lorelei and Charlotte because my husband wants to call her Lola. Do you think Lola-Grace is okay? Too you get a bad taste in your mouth when you hear Lola? I think paired with Grace, it levels it out. I plan on calling her "Lola-Grace" just like a MaryKate would. So confused. Thank you very much for all your answers!

MrsTexas

Asked by MrsTexas at 12:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Baby Names

• I know many Lola's. No nickname. Just Lola.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I think it is cute!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 12:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I know a little girl named Lola and she is the most precious thing ever. I think thats a GREAT name!!! I think of cuteness lol
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• ok good im glad you think cute! Because Lord knows I will deck her out in bows and bling :) I want it to sound sassy... not trashy!
    MrsTexas

Comment by MrsTexas (original poster) at 12:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• BUMP
    MrsTexas

Comment by MrsTexas (original poster) at 12:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I think Lola-Grace is cute
    Iamamama

Answer by Iamamama at 1:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I don't automatically think nickname when I hear Lola. It's very pretty and I don't know anyone with that name or even that nickname! I love it!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I had no idea it was a nickname. What is it a nickname for? The only thing I think of when i hear Lola is the song....Her name was Lola, She was a show-girl....
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Honestly i hate Lola and I think it should be a nn. your right i get a bad taste in my mouth when i hear it and I cant help but sing Lola by the Kinks. Oh and this is one of my best friends' nickname.
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I love it! Super cute!
    Baby.Fremd7

Answer by Baby.Fremd7 at 7:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010