What should I do for my daughter's birthday (it' tomorrow)? She turns 2. My hubby will be working so we can celebrate on Saturday. Also, what can I get her?

BUBBLES1121

Asked by BUBBLES1121 at 12:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We had breakfast birthday cake and she got to open 1 of her gifts.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• If the weather is still nice enough, have a small outdoor picnic. Mostly with just lots of balloons (kids LOVE them). For my daughter, I got her a new doll with feeding set (bottle, spoon, sippy cup) and some boots (she loves shoes :P)
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Get balloons today and when she wakes up, have her room filled with balloons! Let her pick whatever she wants to eat. Sing to her with candles for every meal. Just get her a doll or something simple. Make the day special by doing something great - go to the park, or zoo, or even the pet store. You could do her nails.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Of course you can have it on saturday!! but have her a little cupcake for lunch and shes a girl honey, take her shopping and let her pick out something! :) that way you know she will like it and you get to have a girls birthday shopping day!
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2010