How did you tell your kids you were haveing another baby?

bluhmjennifer

Asked by bluhmjennifer at 12:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I just told him he was going to be a big brother. He was SO excited and is a great big brother now!
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Wait as long as you can. We told my son at 12 weeks and then I miscarried. But after that we just told them we were going to have another baby. They were excited. They will tell everyone they know, so be ready for that. Once you tell them, everyone will know! Congrats!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• We just told them there was a baby in mommy's belly and they would get a sister after the snow comes. We have already explained all the physical stuff, so they knew what was going on...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Same here - with our 2nd to last pregnancy we took our kids with us to our 12 week appt only to find there was no heartbeat. I don't want to scare you or make you think of horrible things - but that was pretty horrible itself. We didnt' tell them until 14 or 15 weeks with the last one. And like PP said - they will tell every single soul they know, so be prepared :) lol

When I was expecting my 2nd child, my youngest was too young to really understand - he was 2 1/2 and we told him he was going to be a big brother and there was a baby in mommy's tummy, but he didn't really care. He never wanted to feel my belly or anything. But when she got here he was ALL over her! lol

mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I told him he was getting that baby he wanted, and he told me he ch.anged his mind because he doesn't want to share his toys lol
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• There is a reason mommy keeps throwing up.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 2:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2010