how doi get my bf to stop this? adult content

ok we have been together for 6 yrs now and have 2 babies together and he still acts like a little boy sometimes. he will tell me yes to something i ask him about then change his answer later, he says he does it to get me to be quiet and im sick of it and if he dont stop hes gonna lose us completely cuz i dont wanna be stuck in a circle ya know? i love him with all my heart but shit its gotta stop!! come'on ladies help me out

Tiffany_Rivera_

Asked by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 12:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Good luck.. some guys don't grow up.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• tell him to man up...plain and simple if that don't work scare him tell him your DONE with his childish ways and you are a woman not a girl and you need a man not a little boy...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• You stayed with him knowing he was like this, you cant change your mind later and then try and change him into the man you want him to be. Let him be himself.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• thank u girls but i want to go about this in a good way im reading this book about how to talk to men and its helped alot but it dont help if hes being chilidh ya know?
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Comment by Tiffany_Rivera_ (original poster) at 12:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Communicate openly and honestly about the issues you are having.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• 6 years & 2 babies? I think that what you see is what you get. You need to decide if you can live like this or if you deserve something better. My opinion - you deserve something better!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• no i dont want to change him i want him to quit telling me yes to somethig and then no later ya know what i mean?
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Comment by Tiffany_Rivera_ (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• my husband does the same exact thing. i have no idea how to make him stop. he also has a tendency to lie to me about stupid things. and when i find out he lied ill ask him y he did it and he said to keep me from getting upset. then i end up getting upset cuz he lied. i wish i knew how to make him grow up. plus he's still a mama's boy.
    williams81209

Answer by williams81209 at 12:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• thats exactly how he is maybe we r with the same man hahah
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Comment by Tiffany_Rivera_ (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Well, Im thinking that if he is telling you no to get you to be quiet,,,his theory is back firing badly on him Why does he think that saying no to you is going to get you to be quiet? That makes no sense. Seems like it should be the other way around. He starts with a no and then changes his answer to yes to get you to be quiet. Hmm,,,,might want to run that idea past him anyway.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2010