My Darkest Hour Was _________. My Happiest Momment Was ____________.

emily1230

Asked by emily1230 at 12:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in

• my darkest hour was the lost of my daughters....my happiest moment was the birth of all my children...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• sorry I had way to may dark hours to list, my happiest hours is when I gave birth to my kids
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My darkest hour was when I found out my son had 3 brain hemorage's and had to have brain surgery! My happiest momments were when I saw each baby for the first time!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I couldn't ask mom's to answer this - open their hearts without me going first... My darkest hour was when I nearly lost my youngest daughter. There she lay covered in blood and urine - so afraid she peed on herself. All i could do was hold her hand and say mommy loves you. Would that be the last words she would hear.... She was attacked by a dog in her tiny 6yr old face... The happiest moment in my life other than my 3 daughters being born was the moment the doctors came out of the surgery room and said - she's fine....

emily1230

Comment by emily1230 (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My darkest hour was my fathers unexpected death, my happiest one after that was my son's birth.

Answer by older at 12:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My darkest hour was either when my Dad was in the hospital in a coma and I had to make the call on whether or not to continue with life support, or when my ex husband held me at gunpoint. My happiest moment was when I gave birth to my son.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My Darkest hour was waking up in the hospital with the realization that if I didn't straighten out my life, I would probably end up dead real quick. My happiest moment was meeting my SO, the man who would change my life and give me 2 more beautiful sons.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My darkest hour was when I thought I'd lost him. My happiest moment was when I found him.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• my darkest hour was when i stumbled upon the older man we have to live with. My happiest moment was having my son in my world. I love him to death and he drives me crazy. :)
    momson666

Answer by momson666 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Giving ''thumbs up'' just doesn't seem apprioate for the question. Darkest hr... All of your answers touched my heart, and actually made me cry. I don't know any other way to close the question than to ''pick'' an answer - in general All your answers Deserve a Huge Hug.... God Bless and Thank You For Sharing Your Stories.... Emily
    emily1230

Comment by emily1230 (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2010