we have my son's friend as a foster kid and he has 2 sisters, the youngest one came to visit and now she wants us to keep her too. i feel really bad because of what she has been through but i have 2 kids myself and we are not getting any financial help for the one we have. what should i do

drgroves

Asked by drgroves at 10:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Adoption

• Is there a reason you aren't getting financial help? For foster kids you should. How old is the girl? Can you explain the truth to her? The truth, put delicately is usually the best choice.
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 11:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Your should be getting all kinds of help for the fostor child. You need to call you local foster care office and find out why your not getting the help you should be. Then you need to think about, would you want to grow up without your bother or sister. These children only have eachother to grow up with. Take the little girl, too.
    mamakell1174

Answer by mamakell1174 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I agree those babies need each other. I know they arent little babies but still. They need someone to love them. U should be able to get some kind help. Please think about keeping them.
    bubbaelea22

Answer by bubbaelea22 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 3, 2008