Really really embarassing question...

Okay... so i was just wondering since i never had this before in my pregnancy.... but i've noticed i've had to have more frequent bowel movements lately. I'm 34 weeks pregnant and i'm not sure if thats something that comes with the pressure of the baby or not... was just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I've heard that frequent BM can signify that labor is coming soon...or you could just be lucky and you're more regular now, lol. Maybe someone will know more about it. I'm 32 weeks today and I've found that I go a lot more often than I did a few months ago.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:41 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• yes, you do start to go more often. i did with both of mine a lot more right before i had them (well, it was about a week before) but it could also be a lot of pressure? if your baby is already way way low then that could have something to do with it.
    good luck and congrats!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I know some moms get the runs at the end... the body naturally purges what it has in it. Not the most comfortable position to be in, but that's pregnancy! Not much longer left :) Congrats to you.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 2:47 AM on Oct. 25, 2008