Ultrasound is done and ITS A GIRL... :( Clearly I must have cheated according to DH...

"DH is adamant that there is NO WAY he could have sired a girl child...No way at all so clearly I cheated on him... I am not sure whether I want to cry or reach over and back hand him..."

I paraphrased for the most part but one of my goodfriends just sent this to me via text... We both knew how bad he wanted a son but this is going overboard!!

My fiancee also feels that he is only capable of having sons becuase all of the children in their family are males hardly any girls. But I DOUBT he'd go this far like her hubby did...

Isn't this crazy????? Did anyone experience something similar? I don't even know what to tell her

BriHan06

Asked by BriHan06 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wow, what a jackass. So, his body makes ONLY XY sperm, huh? He should be donating himself to science then, because that's unheard of!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Very scary to think of him becoming a father if that's how ignorant he really is.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Oh wow.. What a jackass.. I saw an episode of Maury once where the dad said that can't be his baby because the baby's ears were too small..lol Good luck honey!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• that's the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard a man utter. his sperm makes the decision, not his OR her genes, or her egg. wow, just wow.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Your husband is an idiot! That's exactly what my bother said to his daughters mother! Tell him to prove he cant have girls. I'm sorry his being an ass to you. If I were you tell him it's up to him either he gets a DNA test to prove you're right and if he gets it down then stay out of your life since he has trust issues.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• my hubby was a little disapoited when my daughter was a girl, but he never even hinted that it wasnt his because of it. That is pretty crazy. My hubby got over the disapoitment though and adores his little girl!
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 12:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• What a douche!!! It has nothing to do with anything. It just depends on what sperm gets there first. Male or female. People are so stupid....
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I said the exact same thing!!! I said hello this is not the 1400s... we know that the MAN is the "deciding factor" in gender.... I said maybe if he wanted a boy he should have tried harder lol... But all jokes aside he can't possibly be ignorant enough to think that there is no other explanation but infidelity...
    BriHan06

Comment by BriHan06 (original poster) at 12:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• we have all girls and when we found out during my last pregnancy that we were having another girl, my husband said "well maybe it's partly my fault, because i'm not around that much. maybe if i were around more the testosterones or something would have made it a boy" LOL. he was away a lot in military training. im like babe did you pay attention in health class? hahaha! and once his friend said "if it's a girl, you didn't do it right." boys will be boys, wont they?? lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• That is just sad!!! I really hope he was kidding, he sounds too ignorant to be a decent father.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2010