any one have the birthcontrol mirena? anyone else having problems?

burtney0921

Asked by burtney0921 at 1:39 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Health

• Yes...I am pregnant now..I had it in for 5 months...and besides the belly, I had heavy bleeding
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• yes i have mirena and no theres no problems that i've had its actually the best B/C out there for me and i love it, i have heard of women having all sort of probs with it too though,but again none for me, i've had it for 3 mos now and reall small bleedings when aunt flo is visiting.
    Keolalani

Answer by Keolalani at 4:47 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I had Merina removed because of the cramping and the fact that my husbnand and I want to have a child. If it is giving you such a hassle than you should probably do some more research and if you continue to have the issues take it out.
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I've only had my Mirena for three days now, but my period has already stopped, and my belly was distended until this morning (hopefully that doesn't happen again)
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I have had it for over a year and the first year was great!! NOW i have my period prob twice a month (some just spotting, some med) I get cramps, headaches and my husband complains because he can feel it
    determind

Answer by determind at 7:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Oh and I forgot to mention the worse of it all, I have NEVER gotten pimples NEVER and I am 31 after my year was up with this thing I began to break out and have other friends tell me the same thing. So a note to all!! I use Epsom salt to keep my face clean, if youd like send me a message and I will explain. This is the best stuff ever and all natural!!
    determind

Answer by determind at 7:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2008