would you buy formula off of ebay?

i found some at a great price but am having a hard time with if I should buy it or not...

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 12:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i don't think i would have... but thats just me...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I went through this as well since my daughter was on hella expensive Nutramigen and I decided not to. If I dont know the history of the seller I wouldnt trust feeding my baby the formula. That's just me. Only you can decide what your comfortable with. For me I wasnt comfortable buying my babies only source of nutrition from a stranger.
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 12:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Um tough..... I never would... Try looking on craigslist so you can actually see the can and make sure it hasn't been opened. You cant trust stuff like that on ebay
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Never.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Nooooooo way. You never know how someone can slip nasty stuff into cans.
    Anonymous

• NEVER!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• She is on Nutramigen and yes it is very expensive but I was having a hard time figuring out if I should buy it or not and I was going with not but wanted to see what everyone thought!! Thanks so much!
    randilinn

Comment by randilinn (original poster) at 1:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I did however buy the formula coupons from ebay and that helped cut the cost of the Nutramigen. Hugs momma I feel the pain and was so glad when we went to whole milk and she did fine wtih it.....
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 3:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Nope !
    Sheleekieije

Answer by Sheleekieije at 3:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Thanks Navyjen.. I will have to check the coupons out! my son was also on this formula 5 years ago I just had my fingers crossed that she wouldn't have to be on it.. well it didn't work.. lol she is on it!
    randilinn

Comment by randilinn (original poster) at 6:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2010