Anyone try natural cures for HIGH blood pressure?

There's lots of them out there but I need something that will be as powerful as a drug would be and that I can keep taking,not for a one time thing.So far I know Papyas,cayeene powder and garlic pills work among other things..need pernament help.

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 1:50 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I know acai berry works or monovie but that's $40 a bottle like a bottle of wine and lasts like a week.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 1:52 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• My husband has high blood pressure and to get it down he has been losing weight and with the weight he has been losing blood pressure points. Try working out and eating healthy, if you don't already. Do you??
    determind

Answer by determind at 12:25 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• MonaVie Pulse - I have my mom drinking this - it has plant sterols that the FDA says is key to lowering high blood pressure and bad cholestoral. It is all natural - amazing taste - organic. you can contact me I can give you all the details. Her doctor lowered her meds and said that she will probably be off of them in another 2 months - it is working so well
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:49 AM on Nov. 8, 2008