How Heavy?

If im pregnant I know Iv heard your not suppose to carry heavy things while your pregnant but how bout a 1yr old. is tht to heavy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i don't think its a choice. i'm 36 weeks pregnant and i carry my 16 month old all the time. i think if you're used to carrying your child, its fine. just don't go trying to lift any 50 lb boxes or move a couch :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 2:18 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• the reason you aren't supposed to lift heavy things is mostly because your body releases a hormone that makes ligaments and joints looser so there is a greater risk of falls sprains and other injuries sorry no punct typing with one hand putting baby back to sleep
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:48 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I heard it was 40 lbs +. But I may be wrong!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 3:43 AM on Oct. 25, 2008