Why do people just assume???? adult content

My husband and I have one great little kid. We aren't trying for any and are preventing that. I have been sick with flu like symptoms and in and out of the bathroom a lot the past couple days. Co-Workers and family members jump to the conclusion that I HAVE to be pregnant because I have been throwing up! Are you kidding?? I can't have a stomach bug?? This isn't really a question, I am just venting because I am SO tired of everyone assuming.

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Health

• its the way the world is...lol i have my tubes tied and if i get ill OMG i am pregnant here too...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Well it is a possibility right? So maybe they are hoping for it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I'm not sure why people always do that. Also seems like any time I say "I have news" or something like that, somebody always jumps in with "Are you pregnant?" Weird, isn't it?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• probly cuz they want you to have kids so bad for some reason. I dunno why people do that, either :)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i totally understand. mines not with pregnancy but people LOVE to make assumptions. my family eats whatever they want (i mean my mom, dad, sister, brother) and they will allow my little brother to eat junk all day long and doesn't make him sit down to eat 3 wholesome meals. so my sister and my mom are a little bigger than me. I used to eat like that too so i used to be that way too. now that i'm out of the house and eatting healthier i'm skinnier and they automatically say " are u okay? are u sick? why u not eatting? u don't cook do you?" CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP. I COOK EVERYDAY! i'm eatting EVERYDAY! i'm HEALTHIER than they are. sigh... smh just don't let it phase u i guess lol vent and let it go
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 1:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Well, my husband is going to be gone after January for 7 months so another baby right now isn't something we want. My neighbor just had a baby a week ago, I can get my fill with her new little one LOL!
    CassiRae3

Comment by CassiRae3 (original poster) at 1:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Apparently everyone thinks everyone should have more kids.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 1:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• That is a part of life, and sometimes you just have to ignore it...
    I would just say maybe I am that would be wonderful shut them the hell up.... :)

Wouldn't it be nice if you were???? LOL

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I suffer from infertility, and anytime I mention being overly tired or nauseated to anyone I know, pregnancy is always what they assume. I hate it!
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 1:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• They assume because you are married you have a LO and whenever I see a woman who is married puking her brains out I also assume that she is possibly preggers. Don't get frustrated I think it is a little sweet.
    PatricksMama07

Answer by PatricksMama07 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2010