Are my findings inaccurate?

Like I've said in another post, I'm trying to do some research on this whole birth certificate/lawsuit issue. I've learned that Berg is, indeed, a loon, to say the least. But I also keep reading that Senator Obama's grandmother and half-siblings say he was born in Kenya. What gives??

sgalsmommy

Asked by sgalsmommy at 2:23 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• he isnt ur research IS inaccurate
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• "he isnt ur research IS inaccurate "

Because...????? I'm asking an honest question. Instead of being defensive, I'm asking you to prove me wrong with facts. Telling me that my research is inaccurate isn't helping me at all in finding the truth!
    sgalsmommy

Answer by sgalsmommy at 2:51 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Say, are Obama's half-siblings older than he is? Or is his grandmother the only person who was around when he was born (who is still living, although we are hearing that she is gravely ill now)
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 2:56 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• WELL my feelings are this

McCain was asked to produce his birth certificate and he did so in a timely fashion to be examined by any/all

Obama was asked to produce his birth certificate ... HE refused... Later posting it on his web site-- BUT still has not produced it thru the proper channels

THAT says enough for me..

IT also says that Obama thinks he is exempt from what is expected of all other candidates to run for office ... And he thinks he should be allotacated a "PASS" on anything he chooses

TO me it is improper disclosure to the American People

I would NOT VOTE FOR HIM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• : waldorfmom
    Say, are Obama's half-siblings older than he is? Or is his grandmother the only person who was around when he was born (who is still living, although we are hearing that she is gravely ill now)

UH... his grandmother that is "gravely ill " now ... doesn't live in KENYA ... she lives in Hawaii... IT is his OTHER grandmother they are referring to... who it is reported has stated she was there at his BIRTH (in KENYA)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I don't understand why a bunch of random people with no knowledge or authority whatsoever think that they know better than the FBI, CIA, Secret Service, and every other branch of the government that invesitgates public officials. Guess what? He's been a senator for a long time, he's been running for President for 2 friggen years!!! If they say that he's a US citizen, they probably know better than a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists OR a bunch of women hanging out on Cafe Mom.

It's kind of their JOB to find these things out...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 3:16 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Yes, and Snopes says (in short) this is all a bunch of BS...
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 3:25 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• That rumor originated from "Israel News" which sounds official, but it's just a blog. I think it's likely to stem from Sarah Obama's (the step grandmother in question) recounting of when Obama Sr brought his third wife back to Kenya (she was American as well) to live. It's important to note here that Sarah Obama speaks only a few words of English and is well in to her eighties, it would be pretty easy for someone with an agenda to twist her words.
    annabellelee

Answer by annabellelee at 3:27 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Tweety ... Snopes actually proves that this rumor is FALSE ... What exactly about their article do you find to prove there is something "fishy" about Obama?
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 3:39 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 6:08 AM on Oct. 25, 2008