I'm about 5or6weeks pregnant with my 2nd child and already have a belly can this be normal or can something be wrong?

I have not been to the doctor yet,my appt.is in 2weeks.I can't be more than 5or6weeks pregnant my jeans don't fit. I think this belly is pretty big for this early.its not to out there put with my frist child my belly look like this when I was about 3 going on4 months pregnant.any ideas of what could be going on?thank you

momangel05

Asked by momangel05 at 2:49 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its normal! everybody gains the weight differently.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• maybe u have the belly because of the first child u had and it hasnt gone away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• This is my third and I "thickened" in the waist right away - because you've already had a child it can happen a lot sooner. Almost instantly my pants were hard to button and I was wearing my "fat jeans" ;)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 2:57 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I got big really quick with number 2. When I was 5 months people kept thinking I was 9 months. When I would correct them the next question was are you having twins. My weight went down quick.
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 2:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• After my first child i'd lost all the weight and then some in no time.I have always been underweight I can eat all the fatty foods i want and never gain weight i have tried to gain and can't.i'm one of the lucky ones.I don't mine that i'm gaining but i'm worred somethings wrong or there is more then one baby.
    momangel05

Answer by momangel05 at 3:08 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• i was told that with a second baby for me, that because my uterus is tilted a bit, that it would stick out more sooner than it did with my son.. with my son i didnt look pregnant til i was about 4 months... my uterus still hasnt shrunk all the way down yet.. everyone is different.
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2008