I am due on August 8 and for the last few days I have been haveing a redish -yellow discharge and my stomach has been really tight and hurting

cjray77

Asked by cjray77 at 10:21 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well I say that ur probably in the pre_labor stage and you need to go to the nearest hospital to see that your cervix is maybe opening.

Congrats on the baby!!
    MommyG203

Answer by MommyG203 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Call your OBGYN now!
    lnmauldin7

Answer by lnmauldin7 at 11:10 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I would for sure call in to the OBGYN, or Labor and Delivery and ask. It sounds like the Mucus plug, or your water broke and is slowly draining. Just get it checked out. Better safe than sorry!
    Simonsmama

Answer by Simonsmama at 11:27 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• CALL 911 TELL THEM IF YOU CANT GET AN OBGYN BECAUSE MY SISTER HAD THAT YELLOW RED DISCHARGE AND HAD A MISCARRAGE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• When is your next appointment? You may want to go and be checked to see if you are in the beginning stages of labor.
    AKEllen

Answer by AKEllen at 3:26 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Sounds like your mucus plug, but you need to get your cervix checked to make sure you aren't dilating. Call you OBGYN!
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 3:31 AM on Jul. 3, 2008