PRESCHOOL!!

SO MY SON STARTED PRE-SCHOOL AND HE IS ONLY ABOUT TO TURN 3YRS OLD...I STAY WITH HIM BECAUSE HE IS SO ATTACHED TO ME....IM AFRAID TO LEAVE HIM BY HIMSELF...I REALLY NEED TO GET A JOB..BUT IM SO AFRAID I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO..ANY MOMMY GONE THRU THE SAME THING???

jrsmommy17

Asked by jrsmommy17 at 1:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It is really traumatic for a toddler and mom also, but he will be fine, the longer you stay there the longer he will take him to adjust to you leaving.

Answer by older at 1:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My son and I are attached to the hip, I put him in day care when he just turned 3 and he hated it at first would cry all day for me, but after about 3 weeks of horrible repeatitiveness, we both got used to it. I would cry after leaving him and he would cry all day for me, I felt so bad, but I know it was better for him to get to socialize more, and I work. Good Luck!
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 1:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My son isn't in pre school , he does attend Awana Cubbies and I am also having a hard time leaving him, with people I don't know. You just never know who you can trust anymore and I am so scared something bad would happen to my child.
    Sheleekieije

Answer by Sheleekieije at 1:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• it makes the transition harder on him if you continue to stay that if you just go.
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Don't stay with him. Leave. Yes it will be hard at first, but he will get used to it, and I am sure he will start having so much fun with his new friends.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 3:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2010