Need help in the bedroom!!!

Okay so my sex life has gone to nothing and its now boring. SO and me have ran out of ideas and our love is kinda slim because of this. Anyone have any ideas we could do to spice it up? Or any weird or kinky stuff? I need desperate help and dont have time to read books.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Have you tried oral sex?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Yeah we have. And after some time that just gets old. Its kind of like when you eat something everyday it eventually gets old
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I thoroughly enjoy it. It's so sensual and intimate. I think I prefer it. Maybe some bedroom toys might spice things up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• my bf and I grope each other everywhere... i mean just the other day he was pushing our son in the stroller at target in the seasonal aisle, and i bent down to get into my purse and when i came up, i groped him. Boy that caught him off guard, i think he even blushed... not about people seeing us, but about me just plain groping him. Or if you are at the mall, go try on some lingerie and flash him, give him a peep show.. where we live we have an adult store, and i was in the dressing room, i faked that i was trying on a corset, and called him in to "help" me, and we did it there.. gotta do what ever you can, and now that the boy is here... we still have get sex.. i wake him up in the middle of the night...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Do you talk dirty to each other? Have you ever flat out told your SO to shut up and let you do exactly what you want? My husband loves it when I dominate. And mind you I'm usually very shy and timid but it's really fun to do this in the bedroom. We've been together just shy of ten years and we just started this. Brought the spark back!
    Anonymous