Boyfriend says i'm on a prideful rampage...?

I'm pmsing for one thing so i'm extra emotional...i try to control it but he seemed to pluck my nerve by saying whatever and I didn't let it go. I pointed out things he's done & he pointed out things I he said i'm selfish and prideful and he's not going to talk to me for a few days so i can get myself together. I know when i'm pmsing i'm less that fair of him? I'm not trying to say pms is an excuse but that is the reason for my kirking out moment. IDK I tried to explain and bc of me bein emotional i cried and got angry and he said i needed to get myself together and i was being disrespectful for yelling, and i got extra emotional bc he wasn't getting what i was saying, and he said i was crazy, and talked bout a girl before who acted like that then disrespected his family & he cut like wtf i'm not crazy just pmsing and emotional. i can't think straight i know how i acted was uncalled for but wtf

Asked by LasciviousVamp at 1:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm not trying to side here but maybe taking a break from arguing is the right thing to do. I wouldnt go out of your way to completely STOP talking, my DH and I still talk even when we don't want to because we need to make decisions like dinner and who's giving our son a bath, ect. Agree to his request to keep quiet about the arguments for a few days to think them out.

Answer by CassiRae3 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• At least you know what the cause is, and you can try to control it. Just work a little bit harder at it, give him a little while to calm down (and yourself, too) and then try and rationally discuss things again.

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i know you are going threw your pmsing stage but you just need to relax & take it easy try not to argue just be the best you can be & yes calm down take deep breath take a nap or a nice warm shower drink some tea

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2010