Boyfriend says i'm on a prideful rampage...?

I'm pmsing for one thing so i'm extra emotional...i try to control it but he seemed to pluck my nerve by saying whatever and I didn't let it go. I pointed out things he's done & he pointed out things I did...so he said i'm selfish and prideful and he's not going to talk to me for a few days so i can get myself together. I know when i'm pmsing i'm less rational....is that fair of him? I'm not trying to say pms is an excuse but that is the reason for my kirking out moment. IDK I tried to explain and bc of me bein emotional i cried and got angry and he said i needed to get myself together and i was being disrespectful for yelling, and i got extra emotional bc he wasn't getting what i was saying, and he said i was crazy, and talked bout a girl before who acted like that then disrespected his family & he cut off...im like wtf i'm not crazy just pmsing and emotional. i can't think straight i know how i acted was uncalled for but wtf

LasciviousVamp

Asked by LasciviousVamp at 1:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm not trying to side here but maybe taking a break from arguing is the right thing to do. I wouldnt go out of your way to completely STOP talking, my DH and I still talk even when we don't want to because we need to make decisions like dinner and who's giving our son a bath, ect. Agree to his request to keep quiet about the arguments for a few days to think them out.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• At least you know what the cause is, and you can try to control it. Just work a little bit harder at it, give him a little while to calm down (and yourself, too) and then try and rationally discuss things again.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• i know you are going threw your pmsing stage but you just need to relax & take it easy try not to argue just be the best you can be & yes calm down take deep breath take a nap or a nice warm shower drink some tea
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2010