q about sex

i have been married for 5 years now and i don feel that i am intimate with my husband when we r in bed together i don feel that he is close and everytime he says i didn finish althougth i did !!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• so what is the question?
    JustinsWife4507

Answer by JustinsWife4507 at 4:07 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Tell him to check with his tongue next time he has any doubts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I'm not loud with my orgasms. I enjoy them but I don't scream. I learned that my husband thought I wasn't climaxing because I didn't make a whole lot noise when I did. So now I "fake" the noise because it doesn't change how I feel when I get my big O. Maybe you should too. I know my husband's a lot happier now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• why don't you feel close to him? have you talked to him about it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• First of all men have no idea if you "TRULEY" Cum or not and i dont care what they say they dont have a damn clue if you are really cumming or faking or just being quite or whatever!! But if you are really cumming maybe when you start to cum just tell him your about to!! Maybe make a little noise!! And as for the closness I know how you feel I dont feel close to my boyfriend anymore either its like he is a whole different person since i got pregnant again!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• My DH has no doubts when I climax, and I'm not loud about it, he just knows. I think your DH shouldn't make his insecurities your problem. If you're not feeling close to him because of this you should talk to him about it. If you're feeling he's distracted while in bed, he may have some worries (money, job, etc) weighing on his mind. I'd just talk to him to see what's going on.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• My husband can tell when I orgasm...he can feel me contracting inside. He says its very obvious, even if I'm quite. I think it's a horrible thing to fake an orgasm or fake the noises...it's deceitful. Maybe you should talk together about the sex...you could also remind him you are going to orgasm when you are about to. Good luck!
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 2:03 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY SOMETHING NEW. A NEW POSITION OR WATCH SOME PORN OR SOMETHING BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY ONE OF YOU ARE BORED WITH THE OTHER
    sniyah

Answer by sniyah at 7:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2008