What is the difference between

What is the difference between the Ds and the Ds Lite?? Does your kids have either one? If so how old are they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• My kids have a DS Lite. They are smaller and a little lighter than the original DS. My kids are 7 and 9 and have had them for this Christmas will make the second Christmas since they got them.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My kids had the DS LITE and upgraded to the DS I (eye) last year. They are 10 and 8 now.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• My 10yo has a DS lite.  They are thinner and lighter than the original DSs.  My son just got surprised with a DSi XL from my dad for his birthday (he turned 9 on the 1st).  This thing is HUGE compared to the DS lite but he's loving the camera feature on it.  And it takes better pictures than my phone, lol.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2010