Name one time you took a huge risk but have no regrets that you did it?

nmmama09

Asked by nmmama09 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Changing jobs. I was offered the job I am still at now and my previous job wanted to give me a promotion to keep me. That previous job went out of business a short time after I left.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• decided to keep my 3rd baby even though my 2nd was only 4 months old and none of my family supported my decision at the time because we were in a rough spot.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Had a baby at 43! My first and only - The coolest thing I have ever done
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 1:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• uhm.. had a baby with no epidural?? nope other thn tht nothing. im a chicken lol
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 1:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• When I left my ex and made a go of it on my own!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• When I ran off the side of a mountain in Switzerland to paraglide...awesome experience!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 1:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• When I first met my SO. :) We met online and chatted as friends off of a networking site. We chatted for a couple of weeks before we decided to get some friends together and hang out. After two weeks of not being able to get anyone to come with (everyone told us afterwards they secretly saw that we were into each other and were forcing us to go somewhere alone and realize it too, lol... and none of our friends knew each other and said they saw the same thing in each of us... awwww) we just went alone. We went and watched a movie, then went to dinner and hung out. We have been insperable since and recently had a baby boy together. :)

BEST RISK I HAVE EVER TAKEN!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Went on a month-long trip to Europe when I graduated from high school. Spent a couple of years paying it off.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Moved in with my boyfriend after only dating a month and knowing each other two months.
    We've been married two years and have been together three. We're happy.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Met my SO online, talked for a month before we began "dating". A month and a half after that, I picked up and moved to another state to be with him. We've been together for over 3 years and have a son. :)
    ShadowRaven

Answer by ShadowRaven at 1:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2010