i've got a doctor appt. in the morning but....

i was just wondering what you guys thought... i've been having these horrible back pains, and my stomache's been tightening up real hard. i was thinking it was braxton hicks but they take forever to go away... anybody else experiance this? (33 weeks pregnant)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• they could be regular contractions. i was in the hospital when i was in my late 20 weeks. it was almost for the same thing, i thought it was braxton hicks but mine were too close together and they were too strong. i would try calling your doctor to see if he or she can see you any sooner. better to be safe than sorry, right?
    caitlin7

Answer by caitlin7 at 5:17 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• oh sure hon, its your body getting ready... i would guess they are braxton, by the hardening, and then eventually going away.. your body is gearing up to help you deliver your baby. I never got that feeling, i got the braxton, but my son never dropped and was sent in for a csection, i told all the docs, i didnt care how i delivered, i just wanted to see my son. good luck, and just know that in a couple of weeks that you will have your baby.. and no more braxton..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2008