why does your first love hurt do much..?

Why does your first love have to hurt this much...? Do men not have any feeling or emotions...? I split up with my bf of 5 yrs aftr a couple of months he has already moved in with his new gf and playing daddy to her daughter. Will it ever stop hurting...? Will i ever get over this..? He hurt me buy cheating on me (with a different girl) and i know for a fact that he has cheated on this new girl. Does he have no emotion to do that to us girls..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• just move on with your life and forget about him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Some People are like that in general. I said people instead of men because it can go both ways. Why it hurts so much is because this is not what you expected from love and I am so sorry. Being your first love makes it harder. Yes it will eventually stop hurting as days go by,but, it will also make you less trustful, but, remember not everyone is like the guy who did this.I didn't say man because in my book he isn't one.You will probably never get over it, but, you will learn to deal with it.Take it one day at a time and keep yourself busy. Keeping busy will help your mind not dwell on him or what he did. time will help. Take care of yourself.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:46 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• maybe on day he will get with a woman and she cheats on him he will understand how it feels.
    He sounds like a real jerk why waste your time and keep careing for this so called "man"? move on honey,just keep your gards up cause some men are dicks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Sweetie, I know that it is hard for you riight now, but once you realize that you are so much better off without him in your life you will feel much better. I know that it is hard to do that since it is fresh in your mind and heart and it will hurt to think that he has moved on without any thought to you (I know from experience) but once the shock of this leaves you will see that you are a better person and didn't need that jerk in your life. I would give it about 2 months for every year you have been together to get over him and return to making yourself happy. If you need to talk PM me!!!!
    Tayandstevenmom

Answer by Tayandstevenmom at 11:13 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Get otu and date and get on with your life it hurts right now sooner or later Karma will come back around and bite him where it hurts and you will be laughing about it.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 2:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• find someone who will care about you the way you deserve. Don't waste your energy on a man like that, hes not worth it. focus your energy on yourself and then you will probably feel better. When you find the right man, you will look back and wonder why you gave him a thought at all. Good luck.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 3:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• SOME MEN CHEAT BECAUSE THEIR SELF ESTEEM IS VERY LOW DON'T THINK IT IS YOUR FAULT> BUT IT WILL HURT FOR A WHILE BUT DON'T BE LIKE ME AND GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE AND THINK IT WILL HELP BECAUSE REALLY IT HELPS FOR AWHILE BUT IN THE END YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE THAT PAIN THERE AND IT WILL CAUSE PROBLEMS IN THE NEXT RELATIONSHIP SO MAKE SURE U ARE OVER HIM FIRST
    sniyah

Answer by sniyah at 7:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Guys tend to move on quicker.. it's in their instinct I guess. Not your fault though.
    lillie023

Answer by lillie023 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2008